To learn more about Colonial’s pay and benefit programs, Click Here
Ready to apply? Click Here
- Must be at least 25 years of age and have at least 2 years of verifiable commercial motor vehicle (tractor-trailer) driving experience.
- Candidates must be able to provide legal documentation that they are authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language and pass a freight-oriented math test administered in the company office.
- Must hold a single, valid commercial driver’s license.
- Must furnish a list of moving violations and accidents for the previous three years.
- Must not be disqualified under section 391.15 in FMCSR.
- Must be physically qualified to drive in accordance with section 391.14 in FMCSR. Not disqualified under any part of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must be able to successfully complete a 20-mile road test in the equipment representative of what they will be required to operate to the satisfaction of the management of Colonial Cartage.
- Can by reason of training or experience safely operate a commercial motor vehicle.
- Cannot have any major chargeable accidents in the last three years.
- Cannot have any DUI’S or reckless driving convictions in the last seven years.
- Cannot have more than three moving violations in the last three years.
- Must provide work history of all driving positions.
- Any false information on the application or any other company documents will be grounds for immediate termination.
- Must be physically able to pick up, hand stack, and manually handle individual cases of food products and displays that weigh up to 75 pounds each without physical discomfort or strain. A determination of strain or physical ability to perform this will be made by Colonial Cartage management.
Colonial Cartage is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.
For more information about Colonial Cartage, Click Here